Our Commitment to Better the Hobby
Rarity?? I don't think so...
In 2008-2009 Colton Orr of the New York Rangers wore 23 Jerseys including 4 in one game. If a player wears a dozen or more jerseys during a single season how rare does that really make the jersey?
The GameWorn.com difference...
We have a great partnership with professional hockey teams and we want to improve the confidence the collectors and fans have in the team and league by controlling how many jerseys a player wears throughout a single season. In addition, we will also aid in the sales of unique collectibles thereby protecting collectors and fans from getting a questionable collectible.
Why Choose GameWorn.com
- We provide one on one service and listen to what our customers want
- We accept Secured payment here on our site or Paypal without a surcharge and offer a PayPal money request, so all you have to do is log on and click
- We provide a no-questions-asked return and refund policy
- We issue regular e-mail offerings so you don't miss out on valuable offers
- We ship money-order and PayPal orders within 24 hours
We price our jerseys fairly, usually charging less than our big competitors. In addition, unlike the big box companies, when we work with teams we try to keep the number of jerseys worn by a player during a season to a minimum. That means ONE home and ONE road for most players, not 5 or 6 like the big companies do. Also, many of our team contracts allow us to do much more than sell the jerseys. We also design and manufacture specialty night jerseys.
GameWorn.com is committed to you, the collector and fan. We take pride in our many friendships we have made throughout the years with teams, players, collectors and fans all over the United States and the World.
Game Worn takes pride in its commitment to its clients. Please call or email us with any questions that you may have.
Unfortunately, we can't always answer the phone. If you reach a voicemail please leave a message and send us an email. Often times your questions can be answered via email first.
751 Pippin Orchard Rd
Cranston, RI 02921
Trades & Consignments
- We will consider all trades. Please make trade offers by email only at email@example.com
- Even on consignment items we may make a trade. In some cases it may be beneficial for us to buy a consignment item to trade
- Unlike other dealers, our consignment items are NOT marked and are open to offers and trades
- Please do not hesitate to make us an offer, however we reserve the right to turn down any and all offers
We do accept consignment sales under the following conditions:
- Consignment fees and agreements will be determined on a per item basis
- We reserve the right to refuse any or all consignment requests All consignments must be sent to us